jeudi 10 novembre 2011

Top tips for freshers!

   I'm arrived in Grenoble last year, and i knew nobody.
It was difficult, because I was alone and I didn't know this city and this university. But I had talk with other students, we got acquainted and we bacame friends.
   I think that freshers must go to talk to everybody. They don't have to be afraid, because there are a lot of students who are alone and they want to talk with people but they are too shy.
There are also a lot of student's association to become integrated, like EVE who make a lot of party and thez have a place where students can to go to drink a coffee and to talk about everything.
   To go to a new city or a new country is a wondeful thing. You can see new people, new culture... it's an unique experience.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire