mardi 29 novembre 2011

My letter of Nottingham!

    Hello hello guys!
How are you in Grenoble city? I hope that you work well! HAHAHA! No I laugh, find the time to amuse you also, but I'm not worried for you!;-)
I write you now because we have not a lot of time! Now, we are at our friend's home. The journey was very funny, we took off from Lyon Saint Exupéry at 5:30 am. It was hard to wake up!
Then we had a stopover of 2:10 am at the airport Frankfurt International and we arrived to Nottingham East Midlands Airport at 9:55 am. We leave to Grenoble in a week at 6 am. To wake up is going to be hard! But this time we have a stopover of 8:15 am. So we can visit Frankfurt if we can go out of the airport! And we arrive to Lyon at 6 pm.

The city is very attractive. There is not a lot of things to visit, except the castle, of course. 

We saw the famous statue of Robin Hood and even Sherwood's wood.

Adeline and I tried of take Justine to the theater of Lace Market, recommended by our friends, but impossible. So we went on the cinema, but to look at a movie in English, without subtitles, hello the slaughter!
During exits we have fun, there are many bars, very originals, as a bar in a church. VERY FUNNY!!!! But the English discotheques close more soon, 3 am generally, like stores which close at 18 pm.


For the everyday life, there is a good weather and the Adeline's friends are really very kind!
The food is not very good. We went to Fish&Chips and Mc Donald's, but it is Fast food. Then as you know, to consume in moderation!! Haha.

On this small message, my chickens, I leave you, we are going to walk!
I kiss you and see you the next week! I want to you show all my photos!
Ju and Adou kiss you too!

Cécé.

2 commentaires: